1.2
Additional Fees

I contracted with ServiceToday because I believed after much research that I was contracting with a reliable company. NOT SO!!!

ServiceToday replace my electric heat pump and air handler. The outside work was done well, while the inside work was done poorly. Thank the Lord I watched the inside installer like a hawk and took pictures during one of his many smoke breaks to prove the poor craftsmanship. When I spoke of my displeasure all the installer stated was someone would fix his work if I did not like it?!?!

Gapping holes, torn metal, dented duct, and here's the big one...all interior packaging left inside the air handler!!! There was a sheet hanging inside stating to remove all packaging before start up! I ran the system for two weeks before ServiceToday retuned to fix the system. It could have caught on fire!!!

Trane stated the system was damaged because of it! In the end, with much time, effort, and money spent the system was fixed.

Not at 100% and not because of great customer service! DO NOT USE SERVICETODAY!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Service Today. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Service Today to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Service Today and service today air handler replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments